Would you like to practice golf in your backyard daily to improve your swing and lower your golf scores? Unlike any other golf practice device or training aid; the Rope It golf ball on a bungee rope gives you the benefit of taking full swing shots with a real golf ball. Use it to warm up before your next round of golf. Replace your old golf net or simply use it in between trips to the driving range. Whatever the reason, practice with Rope It is an effective way to lower your scores and fix your golf swing.
Tips and Tricks
- Use a point of reference to determine if your shot is hit straight. We recommend using the Rope It It self to align your shot, just line your shot up to be struck over the weight.
- We recommend using a golf mat with the Rope It. Backyard grass tends to be longer and thicker than that of the golf course.
- Rope It can be used in conjunction with other practice aids and swing trainers.
- Use the Rope It to warm-up before a golf round.
- Excellent for pitch shot practice, and golf drills.
- Have fun!
What to look for:
A ball struck well will result in a straight flight path, pure contact with the ball, and a quick snap of the rope. A poor swing will feel heavy off of the clubface, sound harsh and the shot will curve off to the left or right.